Monday, May 19, 2008

Just about beautiful.

(A beautiful Saturday with Husky, after delicious Mudpies and walking along Robinson Walk/Quay)


Husky: Passion or Money?

Me: I'll go for money. Passion can be developed after sometime, I believe. Look at you, you are fantastic in 3D Modeling. Your mum's right, Architecture is a really healthy course to look into. As for me, Law is something that I will pursue. Something tells me, this is the true attraction. What do you reckon? Passion or Money?

Husky: I don't know. I like architecture. ( Both of us gazed out to the magnificent building infront of us at Robinson Quay ) I can really do well in this field. After what Serene D Cotta said to me, I feel what she said is right. That we really need to think what generates income. Something safer that will help open many doors.

Me: Yeah, I would have taken up architecture, if not for the fact that I'm not such a fantastic artist. I can visualise very well though, but not very clear in my drawing ( laughs ) But I am damn good critic of building and its architecture. I cannot stand building that's build on the basis of building but without creativity.

(after sometime..)

Husky : If only Passion generates Money.

Me : Don't we all wish for that?

Husky: I think, I will look into Architecture. After all, I don't need a degree in Animation to be a 3D animator. It's all in the portfolio.

Me: So, Passion or money?

Husky : I have a feeling I will go for money.

Me: Wise choice, dear Husky * smiles* Let's walk.. I really feel breathless when I am walking down Robinson Walk. It's a place that reminds me NOT of Singapore. I feel..... I feel like I'm elsewhere. This place reminds me to thrive and work hard to achieve what I really want. I don't want to be stagnant forever. See that glass building * points ahead * I'd like to live somewhere like that one day. Do you know how much it costs? I want to see a very successful me. I've got so many dreams and I've got time to achieve everything, I'm sure. You are aware of that, right? *beams happily to Husky*

Husky : (smiles) But whatever that we choose in the near future, should be something that We are really sure of in the future. I don't know.. I am still fighting with the notion of "Passion Vs Money"

Me: It's hard to accept sometimes.. Oh well...





Thanks, Husky.

No comments: