Monday, May 5, 2008

Not a fan. Not attacking, either.

I found something hilarious!

Soccer = 22 guys running on a grass field with their IQ printed on their backs

I've never been a fan of soccer and frankly speaking, I don't get the rule, the tactics and I definitely do not drool over the players, no matter how cute his dreadlocks or how big his in-between-his-legs-package is. I don't watch it. I try to not be critically opinionated about the game when it's playing because of numerous reasons such as going through the pains of explaining to a fanatic ( who cannot help but rebuke and refute all your opinions ) why I just don't like the game.

Just because.

If I were to say, "Soccer's a girl game..", I have a good feeling on how many soccerlovers will start to hate me (: Heh.



P.S. I did say, "IF", smart ass.





No comments: