My weekend was well spent, though I had to be at work for a while. But the monetary benefits lured me out of my hiding hole for some shindig with my love ones today! Mother, my sister and me had a really good time about town. We had our girls time-out and we fall into giggly bits each time we started on a topic. Childhood, rebellions and completely stupid teenage years... everything under the sun! We felt and looked good, after the lovely lady threaded all of our eyebrows! I also treated them to a sumptuous meal at Delifrance and throat-worthy coffee at Starbucks! It was, in short, a glorious Sunday! I felt positive and was bouncing off my 4-inch, as we walked and chatted happily. I have a very good feeling that Mother thoroughly enjoys her day out with us! I decided that, even when she grows old, I'd like her to be part of my life still. I just hope she still kicks it when she's 60 ( gasp! ) HAHA! ( P.s Mother is the only mom I know who rocks it out, still! She's not your average frumpy mom, she kicks ass! )
My present hunting was fruitful and exhausting, but... completely satisfying. I've got what I wanted to get as reflected on the list, except for some. There'll be other days to do that!
Mother's birthday coming soon, on the 17th. The amusing thing is that I always seem to think of her as a 35 year old mother of 3 and not ( age not disclosed due to sensitivity :P ). Though the years have passed, I cannot get it out of my head that she's past 35! Well, Mother, if you are reading this, I still think, on the 17th July, you're a HOT and GORGEOUS 35 year old Mother! A fantastic Mother I'll always love. Did I mention that Mother is beautiful? (:
Yawn... That's all. Good night folks and pardon me, for the informality of today's post!
No comments:
Post a Comment