I had mad fun with Farhanah. After what seems like eons, we finally put aside time to hang out, even for dinner ( she stood me up, for a while. :P ) and desserts! Yummay! I remembered loads of gossips, hysterical laughters, venting of frustration and loads of stories and tales to share! Oh wow, I haven't had that kind of hang out, for agesss! Farhanah's mad fun, perhaps we'll meet up again for coffee and to break fast? What do you say, girl? Game on? [ i know you're reading my blog, womun!]
We talked about ( oh this is going to sound oh-so-mean.. but *shrugs* who cares? )
1) Girls and butt-uglier-than-Frankenstein boyfriend.
2) Solemn good girls turn witches ( and bitches )
3) UNIVERSITY ADMISSION! haha!
4) How fluffy smart we are and how dumb-O others are
5) Our stand and our soaring heights.
Wow, I happen to sound really naughty in this post. Not to mention mean, a peppery bit. :P Not the usual careful person now, am i? NOT! HAHA! Well, it's once a while we get lose and break all hell gates, just to be mean and unkind, even for just a bit. After all, don't let geek and nice girls be mean, the end product is something you can hardly seem to content against with.
I'm off for a nice bubble bath before hitting the streets with a very loving and beautiful men, who would probably cringe his nosey at the uncouth behavior of his gf. HAHA!
p.s. Farhanah, we gotta meet up, again!
No comments:
Post a Comment