Something about John Mayer keeps me light on my foot and ooh-oohing to him all day. His voice and his beautifully crafted songs are keenly distressing to my senses. I imagined myself cruising by the beach with the top down on my BMW and feeling soulful, smiling to myself in the most silliest ways, moving my head to the beat, tapping my fingers and humming to his unique voice, feeling absolutely benign with my day.
Grabbing all of his CDs are one of my top priorities for today's shopping spree. I'm also pampering myself with a beautiful touch-screen mobile phone. To top it off, I'm going on a good clothes, bags and shoes hunt. It's high time this plain Jane transform to beauteous honey. LOL!
Feeling extremely blithe with my day and how it will unfold in a matter of hours, I'm singing gleefully in this quiet room and dancing endlessly. It's the "Duck Waddling" dance, I call it! (:
I'm going to soak in my happiness and no awful weather or grey matter to shade me from my bright day, today.
I'll update on today's crusade, later tonight! Ciao!
No comments:
Post a Comment