Sunday, October 19, 2008

It was endless, countless fun & excitement; Dressing up, Showing up, Shake it up! I haven't had my taste of gloss & glamor for a while and that break through is certainly refreshing. Not that I'll ever go to the extreme red, but losing it, even for a while felt.. immensely fabulous. Wait.. I FELT and LOOKED FAB! For awhile.. a long while.. the spot lights were on me, again. Reminiscing brought a dreamy curve ....


Things you should know:

My mother is half of me. Being half of me, I need her to make me fully functional. I need my mother till I die. I need my mother like a child. No one else but her.

My sisters, "S" & "S" for being the joy in my life. Anime-watching and shopping can never replace my heartfelt gratitude to be having these rascals around.

Wong Zhi Heng," Husky" was there from the falling and tumbling to the healing to the rejuvenating. He's my person, and being my person means having someone to agree unanimously and sharing that slice of heavenly chocolate at chic chocolate parlor. Being my person means answering my calls at ungodly hours. Being my person means making the hard stuff feel easy.

Hazel Michelle Lee keeps me going. The reason why my New York super fudge B&J's are still in the fridge, waiting to be shared over tears and laughters. She's a beautiful soul.

Jeffry for keropok lekur and calm divine assurance.

Justyn Olby assuring " It's not your fault " and being my person.

David Mason is my gravity. He makes me feel safe, he says the right ( and not necessarily harsh ) things for deeper self-realization.

Terry O. for throwing David a great stag night. For being a wonderful friend.

That stranger, blonde with kind blue eyes for complimenting "Your specs elevates your beauty" and gave me that genuine smile. He boosted my confidence by ten-fold.

John Mayer for everything that he's done for me, unknowingly.

Allah s.w.t. my god, the divinity, for giving me the strength, the knowledge, the truth and everything else in between. I've him to thank for the entirety of my existence.

No comments: