Friday, February 20, 2009

I got a little bit too excited for M's birthday (and the day before his birthday,hee!) . M's birthday (19th Feb) was held in quiet fashion with a good play 'What the butler saw' and a bag of laughter thrown in. "Something different this year" as quoted by the man himself.

idyllic pause..
Hmm.. Sorry, I got distracted by the thoughts of him. *smiles

But of course, dinner could have been a flourishing event if not for the dire need for quiet time alone. Still, the company matters, yes? I appreciate and love my time with him. It's these moments I managed to steal away, can I learn and know him deeper.

He's totally random and unexpected. I could be sitting down and talking aimlessly like I always do and standing afar, he cut in and said " You're damn cute!" and....... the rest is history..LOL He loves me talking just as he appreciates the silence. The comfortable silence, he aptly christened. I'm never quite sure about looking him straight into his beautiful blue/grey/green/turquoise eyes, it gets me all... funny inside! haha *embarassed laughter*

I am smiling inside out and that's positively shining thru my stars.
Someone hinted at something for someone's birthday! Hhahaha! Do tell babe! But I've one something against your something, savvy? =P

No comments: