I've got exciting news - I know (somewhat! LOL!!) what's one of my presents. An all expense-paid vacation to an undisclosed location with and by Mark! *insert Lisa's famous huge grin!* Haha! Thanks babylove

I am not demanding by nature but here's some of my thoughts on birthday gifts. No worries, they're cheap and practical.
- John Mayer CDs. ( I only have his Heavier things, Room for squares, Where the light is 1 & 2 CD and Continuum) I'd appreciate it if you can complete my entire collection of this really talented musician.- Shopping vouchers ( you can grab those over at retail stores. I love dresses, boots, heels, bags, girly tops ahaha.. the list goes on!)- Cake. ( I'd love Ice cream cake!)- Books ( give me a good read. Better still, book vouchers if you've no idea what I may like!)- Cool water bottle. ( I am forever drinking from refilled plastic bottles! Help, I know its not healthy!!)- Scrapbook of memories (:- A new ipod or phone! ( Neat.. really neat if someone DID get it for me! )
Oh, for those who seems concerned about my post on Lies (oh the calls and smses!!), no worries darlings, all is well. Not only did it pushed me to do what I should have done ages ago, it made me a better and improved person. (:

At this point, let me introduce you to the person I am dating and falling in love with - Mark. I am rather private with my love life but a tiny important detail - I love his silent thoughtfulness.
"I got you babe" he whispered when I curled up against him, tearing up. Being comfortable around him seems almost effortless. I adore my gorgeous man.
Okay, so tell me sometime about the whole birthday event okay? I am free on both 20th and 21st March! Fill up me diaries please! :P
2 comments:
COOL BLOG! MORE UPDATES?
- FAN.
Who are you? Would be nice to leave a name/real identity "Fan". (:
Post a Comment