Monday, March 9, 2009

Mark & I had a fun and easy weekend, spontaneous I might add. We got on the Singapore Flyer (after I cheekily requested for a cabin to ourselves) as part of the evening spontaneity. I like seeing Singapore in the dark, with all the lights up. It's quite breath taking and amazing. In the broad daylight, everything blends in with everything. It's like layers and layers of pancake. Come the dark, the personality comes to life! After 30mins of being high up, we went to Marina to bowl (I HAD ONE STRIKE! :p ) and played arcades. Hhaha, Mark looks like he's into this shit! :P





The following day, we watched "Watchmen" and honestly, I am only impressed with the FX and 3D animation. The plot was lengthy and I got bored after 2hours. I'm thankful I had someone to snuggle up to. OH! There are HELLA loads of GOOOOOOD MOVIES coming out! How timely :D hee(:



My birthday celebration will be held at PS Cafe @ Harding road. It's an intimate affair with 'by invitation only' guest list. We (Marky & I) had brunch before and I am besotted with the place. I definitely have to get the reservation done by tomorrow. I am already expecting 8 people and my guess, it may run to less than 20 people. Still! That's a lot. Haha.

Okay, I'm off to bed. Feeling extremely crappy, annoyed and this headache just gets on my nerves. #$%#. Bye.

No comments: