Thursday, June 18, 2009

My Mark is back from his marathon on tuesdays' night and I felt an incredible need to see him(vice versa), to feel him.. to hold him.. to breathe him in.. I rushed and jumped into the showers the moment I woke up and put on my sunniest and prettiest dress, dolled myself for his audience. I was shaking with excitement inside as I made my way to Raffles place.

My eyes caught sight of a handsome brunette exiting the building and a huge smile lit up my face. Like a carved out Adonis, he hurried towards me and ... bless... he captured me in his arm. It felt right, felt like home. Swallowing back emotions, I kissed him and hugged him longer. It felt like its been too long, even though its 4 days.

I don't know how, I don't know why. However, I do know, this is a man who loves me for me, who appreciates my believes, who shares my every emotions and get affected by them, who contents himself looking at me when I talk and react with my gestures, who is there for me when I need a listening ear, a crying shoulder, who empowered me and drove me to leap forward, who, unbelievably cannot get enough of me. *sigh*

As we lunch-ed at Fullerton Hotel, I was helpless to stop myself from falling into pace with my gorgeous boyfriend. I think I may have spoken to him just about everything under the sky. And tomorrow will be another A-Z talk!

Hmm.. I can't wait for my runaway weekend with him. My off days starts today 18 June and runs til 21st June. I dream of sitting on sandy beaches, relaxing by the pool with a good read, watching the sun set and cuddling up with Mark. Oh I love this boy too much.

I can't wait to see sugar in the evening. And oh, the look of my youngest sister face when she unwraps her birthday present - she'll flip 360degrees. (: Happy birthday Shafika dear.

No comments: