Had such an awesome time with Mark @ 7atenine last night. The ambient, the noise at the background (twas baybeat 09 apparently!), the glorious spread on the table, the attentive service (food was serve within 10mins and the servers are lovely and polite), and of course.. the company. My favorite company, my endearing boyfriend. A token of appreciation and thank you from yours truly, for his uncanny ways to make me feel what I'm feeling. He's been my motivator, my drive for me to get to where I am. He's always in the background, subtly picking out my beat and pushing me to the groove. I'm blessed and truly happy.
And last night, proves time and time again, of a wonderful bind that we created between us and how easy and comfortable for everything to fall into place.
The night before, we're at Waterfront, since Timbre looked pack and we both loathe to be in crowds! Having such a blast with my lovely boy, I rarely notice the pace time is passing! Again, knocking back and falling into our own bubble, under the stars and silence is a landmark - we're easy and falling into comfortable pace and depth for each other - Its magical.
How truly bless and thankful I am to god for bringing upon me a lovely soul for me to have and hold. Mark's a beautiful guy (annoying and pesky as he might be at times :P ) but this is truly and exciting time for me.. I rarely feel time passing when I'm with him and I loath... absolutely loath to say goodbye when its time.
Will upload the photos of me and him soon. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment