Saturday, August 8, 2009

It's been so long since I last updated my blog so I'll just summarize some interesting points of what I've been up to!

a) Career
I have resigned from my previous workplace and have rocketed back into my forte - Advertising. I am not exactly in an advertising company, but rather a brand consultancy, brand communication, brand strategy and design company. It's a well-known company with a HQ in London and I am enjoying every moment. Sure it's a tough job but I've had prior experience and knowledge in that area, so it's a waltz so far. It's a tad sad that once again, the local university rejected me, despite doing well in school, but their lost *shrug* not mine. I'm looking into other avenues for education. Might I add, I aim for masters? (:

b) Holidays
I have been on very good holidays so far (its a bit nuts for the savings, really!) but I am enjoying jetsetting about! I'll let the photos do the talking. Some of the places
that I have been to between march and july -Kota Kinabalu (Borneo), Batam (Indonesia),Bangkok(Thailand ), Phnom Penh, Siem Reap (Cambodia). I foresee more trips in the future - small trips around asia and big trips as well! Alright, some photos below from all the trips I mentioned:


c) Love
I feel truly loved and cared for by Mark. He's my pillar of strength, but he gives me room to grow. He pushed me when I need that extra mile. He's always around when I needed him. He's given me nothing but the best and loveliest treatments. When we came back from Bangkok and Cambodia trip, Mark headed to Italy for his friend's wedding and for his own gateaway. I wished I came along but I had to start my new career on the week he left, so perhaps another time. I requested for him to bring back a momento from Italy - something cheap and pleasing to the eye.

You'll never guess what he bought me - An authentic, leather Valentino Histoire bag that's seen on many celebrity. O.M.G. My first reaction was jumping up on him and hugging him, thanking him countless times for the unexpected surprise! HAHA! I, never once in this relationship with him, mentioned ANYTHING about luxury items, particularly because I don't feel the need to have them! But the sweetheart that he is, he ... he got it for me. I just got wowed over really. LOL!

Mark met my mom and sisters the other time over lunch. Mom approved of him but of course, though I reminded both mom and Mark to behave, I was the obvious joke of the day. Nonethesless, it was good.

I really love this great guy to bits and pieces. He's different, you know. Something about him... just really attracts me and me, him. We're good together and I'm loving my every moment with him.



I think that's about all I've to update. Oh yeah, some 'future' updates - Wardrobe have been revamped and it looks spanking awesome - hurray to online shopping and bangkok trip! Have been gymming with Mark on weekends to prep myself for my 21km Standard Chartered Marathon. Will be going to The Sail condo for a house gathering with Mark's M.D in S.C. to watch fireworks etc. I am definitely making the right networking and such. Am looking into relocating in a good few years time... Perhaps London or the big apple? Will be having more vacation soon, which is awesome. Oh, and having Sunday roast with him tomorrow - awesomest!

That's about it readers. I will update as and when I can again!

xoxo

No comments: