Completed the 21km half marathon at yesterday's Standard Chartered Marathon in 3 hours flat! I think I could have done much better but nevertheless *pats back* I did well! I'm extremely proud of my dearest Mark for completing his 42km run as well!
He was in my mind the whole time I was running. Everytime my lazy self decided to kick back and walk, his voice floats around my head, urging me not stop and waste all the training we had - It was unusual in an encouraging way. :)
More marathons in the future - Woohoo!
Oh, I shopped for a couple of dresses online, much to Mark's amusement. He noted how the wardrobe is filled with nothing but dresses.. dresses and MORE dresses. Look, I simply detest wearing jeans.. not in THIS CLIMATE! And I abhor pairing top and pants/jeans/whatnots. I'm relatively into something simple and quick! Dresses are soooo comfortable!
Next shopping list - Xmas shopping! I can feel the purse groaning! LOL! It's so exciting to spend it with him - I'm not celebrating it but I'm in the mood to have fun with Mark. We're not sure if we should book in a dinner at one of the fine hotel for a nice christmas feast or we should diy. Alternatively, we can do small unusual stuff - Haven't figured that part out yet, see how it goes.
I've the perfect gift for Mark but upon knowing it, he's telling me to scrap the idea and get something more cheaper! Awww :( Well, going down the list, I know what to get him next! Let's shop for it sometime soon. :D
Urgh, aching......! Right, off to bed for me now... Its 2mins to 10! I should get a good nights' rest.
Much love,
Lisa
No comments:
Post a Comment