Mark has been such a fabulous boyfriend and recent events proves time and time again that we're fitted perfectly and the strong ability to weather all storms and cloudy skies.
My darling dear has gone to Switzerland for 10 days of R&R and I find it quite empty on days esp weekends - nevertheless, he's full of surprises this awesome boy. This morning, while I was pigging in bed still, he called me and all my senses jolted! It felt soooooo just so damn good, its unexplainable you know.. Hearing the masculine brit voice that oozes oodles and oodles of sexiness makes me shiver! :)
I definitely can't wait to fetch him from the airport this 16th but at the same time, I want him to have a thoroughly good time there with his INSEAD friends and some. :)
How can I ever ever EVER be mad at this boy? Either I'm blinded by love or just plain sickeninglysweetaschocolate in madlyobscenelygrossly in love with him that all else don't matter.

Hah!
Just came back from shopping a pair of sexy skinnies and 2 high heels! Hahaha... Knowing lil miss dressy me, jeans is verbally out of context with my wardrobe-tionary! But nevertheless, to prevent my hiney from being frozen cold this spring in UK, i think its best if I have comfy jeans. Next on the lists are more dresses, tops, and pairs and pairs of heels and boots!
I've been a good girl - Have not been online shopping for 3 weeks - thats a feat! :P
Hahah... off to put on some movies and have a nap! :)
xo
No comments:
Post a Comment