Sunday, May 2, 2010

Hello! I'm back from my hiatus from the blogosphere! I was on a joyful holiday in Europe past 3 week ( Wales, London, Paris, Ghent and Amsterdam) and it was an absolute delight! Love said he's utterly spoiling me :P I think not! Hahah, enjoy some of chosen photos.



Shrewsbury - London. Had lunch before hopping on the train to Wales.
On Alwyn's farm! That's no. 34 - my pretty baby lamb! :)

My gorgeous and absolutely adorable boyfriend :)
On Castle Trefaldwyn (Montgomery Castle)

Mark and his Dad, Jeff. He's lovely :)
Another castle and Mark's trying to be funny! HAH
Hi, welcome to my castle!
On the way to Severn Forest
Severn Dam - Utterly beautiful view. Mark loves me toooo much.
Mark's mom, Libby and I.
Hi, we're in London now. This image is captured infront of the London Eye. Sunny sun sun in London!
I told you - He's addicted to me :D I love to be kissed! More more more!
Walk on St James Park - I think
Hyde park and we look handsome together
Hyde Park Princess - Mark takes the bestest photos of me ever!
My boyfriend looks utterly gorgeous! Hubba hubba!
Harrods! We had yummy sinful delicious cake!! :D and shopping!
That whatchamacallit bridge :P
Mark's aunt and uncle at the back. He's trying to look cool :P
By Big Ben.
Hi, we're in Euro Disney where we're a couple of KIDS! :D
yey! disneyland!!!!!
purple mickey!! hahahahaha
PIMP MA RIDE, BITCHES!
Told ya, he's utterly confounded by moi ;)
Paris! By the famous Eiffel Tower, oui.
Us forever.


Ghent is beautiful! I love Ghent!
Hello gorgeous lucky lassie
Sorry babes, I'm the spotlight here ;)
My gorgeous handsome man hubba hubba.
I can't remember this place!
Amsterdam @ 8pm. HAHA
We ended at Amsterdam and that's about all the photos I shall share ;)

xo

No comments: