Thursday, December 30, 2010

I just had a chat with an old friend from high school and it's amazing the number of busybody people enquiring about my whereabouts and what I am doing. Guys, the reason that I am not in contact with you - that should speak volume, no? Fact is, I don't try to look you up, not because I have a personal vendetta against you - I just like privacy and I am a friend snob. I pick, choose and keep. Well, okay, to be honest, I don't really fancy some of you :) But I am kind enough to not ask and busybody about you. Come on, give me a break, why ruffle some feathers when no one is stealing your eggs? Cut it out, please.

On a good note, 2010 is over soon and what a ride! Tons of holidays, tons of fun time, some downs but loads of love and cherished moments. 2011 will only get better, baby.

I love you all and God bless.

No comments: