Friday, February 11, 2011

Hello paranoia, I am back for your entertainment

Again, I have seem to not have the time to sit down on the desk and type away on the Macbook. Oops. Such is the life of a very social and fun person, oh no complains there. Got back from a well-deserved break with Beau. We went to Vietnam, Ho Chi Minh City post Tet (sort of like CNY, but better. And oh, the Viets still hates the Chinese, go figure!) and hopped onto a plane (VVIP seatings) to head southwards to Phu Quoc Island for the remainder of the week. Yup, was in the 'Nam for a whole week of nothing but rest, exploring the island on a scooter and beach (where my silly skin got me burnt. god, I've inherited cheap skin from Mom.)

It's fun. Very fun. The view from Sheraton towers - My god. Amazing. I think I'll put up photos again when I can. Right about now, why spoil the fun for me, dear-nosy-ex-school-mates-you-know-who-you-are. HAHA!

Next trip: India with Mom, Bangkok with Mom and Sis's (need to replan that!), America (Atlanta-Vegas-LA-Cali-blablabla), Europe (hurrah) and perhaps, sneak in a bit of NZ or Swiss Alps :P Let me pout more to Mark, haaahaaahaa! And more of SEA countries, methinks.

Oh, did I mention, I am turning 23 and lo behold, I'm going to have an exciting year, thanks to Allah s.w.t. Amin

oh oh, did i mention i got my hair done too. new color. gosh, when was the last time it looked so good? haaa

toodles.

No comments: