"It's time to get on with the music production, babe. You know where your skill lies. Get out your old records and let the magic brings you to an unknown place just for your soul."
I've got to get back to studio then. Perchance I may get a shot with Jose or Luke on this? I feel a sudden emptiness and an eager yearning to be united with a musical love. And at the same time, I've got to earn to grab my very own copy of Logic. I've got a legal Ableton but a Logic will complete the set. Yes missy, we shall do that. It's been a while since I last saw myself in heaven with the props.
On another note, Mother Nature celebrates the birthday of one of her children on earth - Jelle T. Stienstra. *smiles* Happy 23rd dearest Jelle! May you shine brighter than the brightest stars and your heart remains pure as snow. (:
p.s. Any personal questions will be automatically dismissed. I am not one to dish out the details, no matter how juicy or heartbreaking it'll be. Thank you for understanding the need for one's privacy.
No comments:
Post a Comment