It was a perfect summer day yesterday! After much deliberation and hassle, Adorable and I watched "Made of Honour" which was amazingly poignant but nevertheless, chic flick.I shall not let on more about the plot but it proves to be worthy than Neil Strauss book. As the movie progressed and sniffling sounds were heard everywhere, I decided to lose myself in the movie and picked out some fine points for everyone to note.

1. We're blind to what we truly have.
2. What we have now may be the best we'll ever have, so treasure it.
3. Love is closer than we think.
I have to admit, I found Patrick Dempsey to be a charismatic person. Something about him blows me off my mind, leaving me breathless. He may not have that standard Ken-doll, Hollywood Pin-up boys looks, but something about him makes a women croon and go weak in the knees. Maybe in the eyes, maybe in the deep assuring voice, maybe its in the deep rumbling laughter. I am not sure.. but he is a charmer (:
After the good movie, we headed to Ngee Ann Polytechnic for a Rock Gig at The Alumni Clubhouse. I have to point out that I had several blonde moments here. I was told that its a rock concert but I thought it'd be somewhere on hard concrete ground, not on the grassy terrain. GREAT. I was wearing my pretty frock and a pair of stilletos. How's that for a rock chic! :P
Funnily though, after I got over the whole "I am way to shy for this event" bug, I settled at a dark corner, munching down my McSpicy and Large Fries happily and sipping Large Ice lemon tea. Bless the skinny genes! I was intending to not allow anyone disturb my "chow down" moments. Oh, the concerts rather good, considering this is my first time in an indie rock gig. Great stuff, though I am not sure entirely how can anyone possibly not go home with sore throats.
But hey, I started my rock groove ( such thing, aye?) when they played STARLIGHT by MUSE. Awesome song! But what's a gig without getting hit on ( how modest! haha! ). After walking wobbly and clumsily on the uneven patch of land, I made my way to the Ladies and settled myself within the tent with the fan directly above me. I know, this is such a blonde move, but the heat in Singapore aint exactly the same in Europe or OZ, you know!
I was approached by a guy who commented " NICE SHOES! " LOL. I felt flustered and god-forbade, VERY BLONDE at that moment. I just laugh it off and claim " It's definitely the wrong terrain to wear these heels!" and we hit it off well and started to talk and laugh about stuff. His name is Jashan ( nice to meet you! ) and he convinced me to stay for a while. Which Adorable and I did and guess what!
Someone WON 3RD PRIZE at the draw :P I got a tee and a pair of SonicGear ear piece. SWEET!
However blonde I can be ( at awkward places ) I won! whee! And Jashan won for himself a pair of kick ass speakers. 1ST PRIZE.
Hahaha, this post is too sunnysunshine :P Too happy and a touch of blonde-ness :P
I'm off to grab lunch or late lunch or dinner with Siberia, Ibiza and Adorable.
Thanks Adorable (:
<3 It was a great night to remember (:
No comments:
Post a Comment