Sunday, June 22, 2008

Beau has completed his work and I feel a sense of benign and accomplishment. It's another milestone touched and I couldn't help but smiling endlessly at him and his excitement.

My mind juxtaposes what my body feels like doing on this mellow Sunday. One part feels like wasting time gloriously in bed, the other wants to get into action, if any. I've got to be more cogent and articulate about matters such as this; It feels like the mindbodysoul are parting ways and the feeling certainly beats jet lag. ahaa! :/

On this passive Sunday, I started my day with:

1. White Flag, Life's for rent, Here with me By Dido
2. Corrinne May

Good soulful music feeds the mind and enable my nargon to function well. Particularly after being muddled and fogged up by the early morning rain. I vaguely remember anything but an entity of dreams rushing pass.

( staring into the white space .... )

Mother expressed a lovely view of enjoying a holiday with Beau, Myself, Mother and my sisters. I thought its a rather pleasant comment; Beau thought it sounds like a great plan. Mother likes Beau and I suspect, she wants to know him on a more mature level, before handing over her big girl to him, one day. If all goes well, I will definitely have a good laugh ( and stifling it as much as possible) to see Beau squirm under the scrutiny of Mother's hawk eyes and Mother feeling just as such when communicating with him. AHAA! :)


I'm starving.. I think I'll go grab myself a tall glass of O.J and Breakfast ( which, I believe, is Pizza takeaway!)

No comments: