Sunday, June 29, 2008

I'm starting to get apprehensive if I can really finish the very long list of readings. Had I the time to complete everything, I could swing by Borders to grab a couple more. But no, day after day, I am really lucky if I can read one chapter. Gone are the days when I'm so adamant to finish my read, despite lights out and repeated stern warning by Mother, I'll continue to read underneath my blanket with a torch in one hand, a book in the other.

Work's getting in the way for me to finish up my reading. I will discipline myself more to read my books everyday ( I try to squeeze a few minutes every free moment I can get! I'm lucky if I get a few quiet moment! -sigh- ) and musthaveshall finish everything by mid-July. Noam Chomsky will be so disappointed if he ever comes to find out I've been playing truancy on his books.

The week have been passing wayyy fast now, isn't it? TickTockTickTock, it's another week gone and another coming up! I don't know about you, but I surely feel upbeat to get the week going on. Maybe it's just plain old weird me. Maybe it's the fact that I am finally going for my bujinkan class. Maybe I'm just being plain positive! That's something. AHAA!

I'm done here. Ciao!

No comments: