Friday, June 27, 2008






"Private Practice" is a show created in 2007 by the same genius who gave us "Grey's Anatomy". I was watching teevee a few weeks back and missing " Grey's Anatomy" when the advertisement for "Private Practice" came on. I recognised Dr Addison and instantly knew that this drama serial will be on my next must-watch list. I got teary-eyed when the adverts roll. It was beautifully done to pull the heart strings. This is the link for the advert, Click here


It's a spin-off of the medical drama "Grey's Anatomy" centering on the life of neonatal surgeon Addison Montgomery (Kate Walsh) after she left the Seattle Grace Hospital and enters the private practice.

Some of my favorite quotes :

1. If you need a job to get a life, you new a new job or a new life.
2. I need my life to change.
3. Together they work as professionals, but its their private life that needs a little practice.
4. People should just tell the truth to the people in their life. / They can't. If they would, we'd all be healthy.
5. It's about finding a way to start their lives.
6. I'm 38 and I don't know how to have fun. That's not lucky, that's sad.
7. This fall, let the healing begin.

I'm definitely going to watch the drama online and on teevee. I've got a discerning feeling this is going to be one hell of a ride and one connected show.

--

Co-incidentally, I feel the need to get out of the cocoon and start something new. To heal and let be. To smarten myself and live. I'll find the antidote soon and when I do, I'm leaving all else behind to let the dust collect itself.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've just seen your post and am so happy you're a Private Practice fan! I cannot wait for the 2nd season!! Addison's love life is gonna get rocked! You can watch online at ABC, but right now they have a promo that crunches season 1 into under 10 minutes! Genious!! http://abc.go.com/player/?channel=125571