Wednesday, June 4, 2008

It's startling to stumble upon old friend's online blog accidentally and having to know so much about them after reading a few posts. Amused and sniffling back a few laughters, I am amazed how these "ex school mates" still retain their usual antics YET, refining their floozy ways each day.

Truly, I cannot believe these are the bunch of girls, I used to see everyday in school. They're not much different (for some of them) back then and now, though. One's always a drama queen and forever type lIkE ThEse. Another preach on abortion and look at her state. Another's bloated like a blowfish, and one's a whore. Pardon me for being crass, but that's the natural state of these bunch of girls, who tends to stick amongst themselves and remain stagnant forever. In their world, it's just debauchery and unhealthy excitement.

One may ask why I snub them. Probably because I've advanced further, made use of the matter I have in between my ears and cultivate a sense of exclusivity. Nose and head held high. After all, I practice a cognoscenti approach and do not make time for naysayers and gravediggers.

Bah. I could do with some wicked laughter to keep this soul entertained! HAHA!

No comments: