Now that we're here,
Now that we've come this far,
Just hold on.
There is nothing to fear,
For I am right beside you.
For all my life,
I am yours.
This oasis of peace I've not felt before, sends me to an outworldly place where I'm left feeling sane and tranquil. Plugged into music that feeds nutritions and soul, I'm thinking of the upcoming days and events. I've been doing well considering the turning of unexpected blocks. The saying never fails " The tough gets going when the going gets tough". I feel pretty victorious. As a matter of fact, I feel a sense of jubilant and it's high time I take out the pretty dancing shoes and put on the expensive and beautiful dress for a good time with a few good friends. I shall retire to my haven -my soft bed. It's beckoning me to rest this hardworking soul. After all, it's been a blast, this week. The time passes as quickly as it comes, without stopping for a moment for anyone to take a moment or two.
I'm different tonight... I feel different.
No comments:
Post a Comment