Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Over the past couple of weeks of being employed, I've not had the pleasure of having a good moment to complete my readings:

1. Humanitarian Intervention Ethical, Legal and Political Dilemmas by J.L. Holzgrefe & Robert O.Keohane

2. Killing Hope by William Blum

3. 9-11 by Noam Chomsky

4. Hegemony or Survival by Noam Chomsky

5. Failed States by Noam Choamsky



I am currently reading Humanitarian Intervention and I feel a tinge of sorrow mixed with a feeling of indignant, helplessness and unjust at the same time. A fascinating read, I'll devour every pages and remain pedantic with each discerning line.



If these were meant to be a a show of a lifetime, I've had given up all of me,
for you.
A single sacred touch, I'll shudder underneath.
The entirety of the scene folds within me and I'm lost in you for now,
for ever.

No comments: