Saturday, July 19, 2008

I recommend everyone to watch Batman: The Dark Knight. Joker ( played by the late Heath Ledger ) brought an extremely psychotic edge to the story. He almost overshadowed Mr Dark Knight. It was an avalanche of stunning and bizzare-disturbing action-packed movie, with Joker Flicking his tongue and his "devil may care" attitude. Such a maniacal laughter coupled with the most devilish grin sent shivers down my spine as I was thrown deeply into the movie. I'm very much into Joker and his crazy antics that felt too wasted if I were to let it slipped even for a few seconds; My eyes were practically glued to the screen! Might I add that *ahem* Mr Dark Knight himself is a candy to the eye? The actions and story line fared very well indeed. Two thumbs up!

It felt real, this latest Batman flick. I have never enjoyed watching a 'gripping to the end' movie so much so that I may just decide to re-watch it, again! Any takers?


On another non-action pack note, I feel like heading to Bangkok for a short holiday. Perhaps next month, or the month after. Whatever it is, I am ready to plunge into the steady fall and just enjoy the quiet bliss. I've had much chaos of late, not even retail or gastronomical therapy may cure the agony.


Any takers, once again?

No comments: