Sunday, December 28, 2008

I have been (and still am!) serenely happy for the past couple of days. The feeling is unexplainable but I can do a B-Grade version which goes like "I am on the bus, looking out the window and up to the sky, to see the ray of sunshine streaking across my face, inhaling deep and feeling unnervingly calm. A curve on my face as Howie day picks his string in the background" - Very MTVish. Still, (shrugs) that's how I have been feeling.

This focused ball of positive energy makes me feel good. I am beginning to love feeling good, instead of the opposite. There's a rhythm in my walk and a light breeze in my soul. I even love doing the things that I detest most. This light-headed emotion should, must stay with me. (Perhaps it already did.)

*Whistling awfully*.... And I don't even care if I sound like a broken harmonica. Haha! (:

Cheers to feeling good all year round in 09!

No comments: