Saturday, January 3, 2009

I was contemplating whether to go into depths of my (mis)adventure on NYE and I thought "Why not?". After all, some people deserved a little bit of notoriety. *Evil chuckle*

I had a wonderful time over at Jeremy's (Alexander Van Huizen!). It's two years running I've been attending his private house party and I prefer 07 then 08's. My NYE couldn't have been more dreadful the fact that he had his camp mates over ( we are specifically speaking about 19 and 20 year old overtly-excited kids who never had a drop of liqour in their system or partied hard ever!).

I suppose its the Alpha male instinct revving - They were trying to outmatch each other in drinking and sadly ( and quite horribly, thereafter ), it became a stinking aftermath. I never thought Merlion has the slightest resemblance to anyone till I saw 2 punks hurling. It angered me that Jeremy's mother had to clean up the mess, patiently. If I was his mother, I would probably had electrocuted them and have them thrown off the building.

I realised some antics when One is inebriated. Some turn to be motor mouths, others stay quiet till the hose is let loose. I simply cannot stand motor mouths dimwits - Shut Up already, Drunkard! Don't be telling me you can walk in a straight line, Don't even ask for my name and Don't you talk to me about "rationality".

If it was not for them being J's friends, I swore I would have taken out some teeths.

Oh, please punks, this is absolutely ridiculous. Just follow the simple rules when drinking.

" Respect yourself and respect others around you. Don't succumb to peer pressure to keep on drinking like a fish, just so you can prove to everyone that you are invincible. You are not. Respect your body because there's a fine line between being responsible and being a twat. "

There you go, now if everyone else can follow and understand what I am saying, won't it be easier for the 999's and their job. Which I have to say at this juncture, we NEVER had an interruption from the police before but this year was an exception.

Great, another drama (sigh!) A policewomen called J and it came as a shock that Jason and Fai's been fighting. Obviously a nosey neighbour dialed the blues to come and break up the scene, but surely it was just an exhange of words and not more. Oh well, you know singaporean well ( thus the birth of The New Paper ).

Wonderful. Just great. A fight, a policewomen, 2 Merlions.

To cut the reel short, at the end of the day, Jeremy and I had tons of fun over at Helipad. It was the last straw, having to be put up with all kind of nosh on NYE. We just had to cut some slack, leave the greens being sick by the sidewalk and just head out and have a jolly good time. Bro, you're fantastic and I am still awaiting for the photos! Music and atmosphere was awesome in Helipad! I absolutely went nuts at Hard Trance. Oh did I mention, the Dj spinned Delerium by Tiesto *faints* Damn, hands down, one of the best party ever. Give me great music and I'd be on the dance floor till the early morning. *chuckles*


So, that just about wraps up my NYE celebration sans photo. Photos will be uploaded soon on Facebook or here. Whichever way its swaying, one thing Jeremy and I agreed on for next year? SELECTIVE GUEST LIST.

Jeremy Alexander Van Huizen, I want the photos! (: Thanks man, you're the dig. (:

No comments: