I deserve a f-gnik new hairstyle! ROFL!! Random shitzle true, but at this point of time, I have this itch,desire(whatever) to change something. The most cost-effective (and health hazard free!) is hairstyling! But change is fearsome and fear eats the best of us! So while I was surfing online for virtual makeovers mindlessly, I chanced upon http://www.thehairstyler.com/ . Neat website and hair styles, I decided to absentmindedly charge a three month subcription to my card (GREAT! Thank god it's just US$14.95!) Haha! And weeeheeeyyyy, a neat tool alright. I am seeing my face with countless styles, cuts, colors...etc!
Excitement aside, the slimy fear creeps back in to stay and gloat " Are you really sure you can carry off that hairstyle? And that? That? Oh, THAT too? " Oh KERRAA-PPP! So much for over-confidence and that nosh. I really need to get my nargon straighten out before heading to the salon and allow the stylist to get "scissors-happy".
I have had the desire to have my locks chopped off and revamp for quite sometime now. Add a dash of shine, a touch of color and VOILA! Something spectacular, different and most importantly, stunning. You know what I'm talking about, the "Uplifting". The kind that makes people do a double take.. No, I am not being obsessively vain, people. I am in need of help. *Can't you read the desperate plea, damneet.*
If there's an emergency hotline for hair disasters, I'd be a sure subject alright.
Alright, getting to the crunch, I want a change. A positive change, something completely different. But suitable and pleasant to the eyes still. I have been playing with the thoughts of short hair for a while... I've had long hairs for sometime now, a short one will deftly be a massive makeover. And maybe, add a bit of colors to the hair as well..? Yeah..
Look, you've got ideas? Throw my way. Till then, I'll play around with my US$14.95 Virtual makeover and see what comes out from it. I deftly want a change this 09. Not a tad too late, no?
P.S. I've got over thousands of pages of an absolute good read waiting. (:
[At 5.44am, 31st January 09 : I have decided; Long wavy tresses or Medium straight cut. Yup. Now, all I need is a damn good reason to start the ball rolling.. Good night,all..]
No comments:
Post a Comment