Wednesday, February 4, 2009

I don't have time to type lengthy and thoughtful updates ( Not that these are not well-thought!) so I shall type them in summary and in point forms :


1) I had my locks chopped off and had it styled differently. In place of my former glory, I have a chin length straight hairdo which makes me feel perky and happy everytime I flipped and shake my head about! In 3 months time ( or lesser! ) I will get it fixed and chopped it to some other style.

2) No more darker shades of grey everyday since I strive to speak up and voice out my doubts and express my emotions. I've learned that its better to 'over talk' then not tell and regret later. So, the key to everything is Communicate and Be open.

3) I'm thinking of someone fondly everyday. :D

There you have it!

xoxo

No comments: