Me : Did you tell your friends about me?M: Yeah, some of them already know about you *smile*
Me: (panics a teensy bit. paused moment) OOOOkay, so what did they say?
M: Learn from her. To love, live and life... *voice trails off to silence*
Me: *Breaks into huge grin* I like that.
If I could be granted many things in life, I'd asked for fun,happiness and ever-lasting joy from this one. Essentially, what makes me happy, drives me to greater heights of satisfaction. And M makes me happy, as I, he. I appreciate every thoughts and sincerity injected to this budding relationship. (:
NOW, back to the quintessential - ME.
I decided to go healthy living/eating/lifestyle. Which means, a complete change of diet and detoxifying my system. I shall start from tomorrow 250209 just because the date looks awfully complex. I shall incorporate exercise (no shit! for real!), loads of veggies and fruits as part of the rejuvenation process. Right about now, I crave for salad, tomatoes, broccolis, lettuces... yum! The hardest part? I love my CHICKENS! *falls into fits of giggles* Oh well... its all for the greater good. Is there such a term "Vechickteranean"? Vegan + Chicken.
How am I, you ask? Swell. Happy. Benign. Tailoring and living life to the maximum capacity and breaking boundaries just to see how far my limit stretches. Time is passing too fast and the past have been buried underneath thick layers of dust and thats...thats how things should remain. *sips tea*
Right about now, I am looking forward to a secret location for holiday and adventures. There's this unusual perk that I embrace and I am going all out, taking risks and feeling happy about things. I feel good therefore something good is happening! (: Right about now, I have to learn to 'unmask' and feel 'comfortable unmask'. It's time to pull back the drape and look on. I speak in riddles, yes, because only a small number understand what I mean.
Back to sipping tea and clearing my mind. I MISS YOU ALL! Hugs.
2 comments:
I see something juicy. N someone isn't spilling the beans to ME! Haha. Share the news the moment I got to see you. Muahaha!
Hahaha babe! Okay, will do that!
Post a Comment