The ache is no more! I rushed to Mark's as soon as my eyes opened to grab a slice of love and boy, was I happy to see him! He noticed my hairstyle when he greeted at the door (which came as a surprise to him cause I didn't tell him I had it cut! :P ) and he loved it! "Adorable and sexy!"he said as he cupped my face. Hee(: Quaint. I absolutely adore this kind-hearted person. He makes me a better person and instead of thinking,"What can he do for me?" I have been thinking, " What can I contribute to this budding relationship?". Sometimes, I cannot help but look in awe at this man in front of me who constantly rubs the right way. I love attention and I love him showering me attention. I like the reflection in the mirror when he's standing behind me, holding me. It makes my heart want to burst in thousands of flavors and stars.
We had a fun day, in fact, fun is an understatement. We had an AWESOME day! The IT fair which attracted thousands presented him with a HDD that he has been itching to buy. I don't see how we are in recession when everywhere I turn, people are dragging boxes of Bravia TVs, laptops, stereos... It's insane! But of course, the banker, he begged to differ :P *tsk!
Mark rather not have my hair dyed, he likes it black. Au naturel. In fact, he said me sans make up is more 'gorgeous'. (: Oh babe! :D
Oh and because we are attending a wedding reception tomorrow at Barnacles, I made a quick purchase of a summer-y dress in yellow at Zara and he bought a pair of pants and a handsome shirt. I got a bit shy to come out of the dressing room but he looked amazed at me when I showed to him! Haha! (: Cool!
I am off to grab some sleep, I need my zzz's. Hugs.
<3Mark
No comments:
Post a Comment