Friday, March 13, 2009

I had my hair cut to a sexy concave bob! No, nothing like that popstar-who-got-beaten-up-by-pop-singer-bf's, its more casual and low maintenance! I love changing my hairstyle now, in fact, I am thinking of getting it colored! I am loving my crown and giving it alot of attention. My wardrobe have seen better days as well! I put on lesser and lesser cosmetics, feeling more carefree and easy. It's the turnover to this casual and effortless chic that I'm moulding into and I'm fitting it perfectly!

Oh dear, my poor heart's missing blue eyes. :( He's been busy with work and at half past ten, he's still in the office, working away! Hopefully I get to see him in a short bit! I miss him horribly.

Mark: I miss you babe @ 8.30pm
Mark: Still working away.. Still thinking about you kiss :) @ 10.03pm

Aww baby!

I love this foreign emotions I am feeling. Its been hidden and guarded for so long and now, I am breaking out of this emotional cocoon and feeling free. I can feel the ache of missing someone..and I love it.

No comments: