Sunday, May 31, 2009

Mark's coming back from his golf weekend! *jumps for joy!!* I really wanted to mobile blog yesterday, yakking about my fun(alone!) evening. Packed and loaded with my favorite playlist, I sauntered into Replay and grab a couple of shirts off the rack for Mark.

"I'll take this.. and this.. oh that too... hmmm YES DEFINITELY THAT!... in M sizes please"

swipe card..sign. Done.

Haha, I love shopping for Mark. Though my balance in the bank don't always agree with my expenses, shopping for me and Mark AND MY FAMILY seems like a great way for deeper satisfaction. (:

Oh! What to wear, what to eat, where to go... Meeting Mark when he gets back for golf! I'm bouncing off the walls! Oh! Go to Sketches@Bugis! They have AWESOME PASTA. Honestly, one of the best tasting, succulent meat/seafood and ample proportion pasta EVER!

Oooh, I've got a few treats for markylove too ;)

gtg!

No comments: