The day, the girls from work & I escaped our hectic (and fugly) work load for a bit of beyond parental control fun! (:
From L to R : Me, Kom, Aini, Waty, Mangai
I'll definitely miss them after I tender my resignation letter!
Mark and I @ Hazel's party. I look positively radiant! Mark look rugged and unshaven.. hubbax3. ;)Over the weekend, Mark, Alex, Toby, Nadia and I had a good (few rounds, actually!) of paintball at Red dynasty. Not only had I a good time ( not to mention several disappointments from last minute drop-outs, but thats... something I should ignore really) but I made friends with really good and cool bunch of people. I am sorry Alex couldn't join us 4 for dinner at Brozeit@Raffles Place. The food were ample in proportions and the drinks were.. yummy ;) It was watching F1-munching on food-laughing over silly talks-watching F1- cozying up to Mark- etc. LOL!
I should start to organize more fun session of happening things in singapore. Whoever said fun only comes in the form of disco lights and booze! Like what Toby and Nadia mentioned, they too are looking for fun in singy. There's really too little to do here. Let me come up with a list and start to invite people. :D
I had a really (sore!) fun weekend and am looking forward to more excitement and making more friends. Hell, I am excited for the arrival of my bag that I bought online! Can't wait *rub hands together gleefully* :D I am excited ( but careful and guarded ) about a whole lot of things, but really, who can blame me - the enthusiastic women! I shall let on more when everything have been confirmed. Don't want to be licking my wounds:( HEE!
Ah.. I shall recline to my extremely sad bed. good night everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment