Friday, June 12, 2009

Good news... *ehem* Great news everyone! I have been hired by Llyod Northover Yeang as their Client Servicing Executive!! Congratulations to myself for performing well during both 'informal' interviews - Thanks Mark, for propelling me forward and for being my 'guru' when I need one. Your endless support and dedication made me a better 'interviewee'. Thanks to God, for approving of my choice of career - I have to follow-up with my promises to God. Amin.

Mark was in endless elation and happiness upon hearing my acceptance to the creative company. The way he reacted, its like he landed the Managing Director job in Standard Chartered! :P We had a small celebratory dinner (well more like... junk dinner, really!) and rejoiced in my happiness. I found Mark's excitement infectious! I couldn't stop laughing and enjoying my streak of luck! I suppose, it boils down to dedication, hardwork and personal determination to really go all out for what I believe in and my capabilities. Finally...Finally I can scream to everyone that this is MY CAREER. Mother was proud of my move (though she was shocked that I didn't let her in on my early tendering of my current job) and told me that this is just the beginning. I have yet to face the hurdle coming my way.

Ah.. sadness did envelop itself around me a tad bit - I will miss some of my dear girlfriends from work! I will make sure I continue to keep in touch with these mad bunch of crazed women! LOL!

Oh, my first paycheck with L.N.Y. will be the celebratory one. Mark suggested " Equinox ". Haha, sure babe :P

I am very keen to start work.. no correction. Very keen to start work only after I am back from my trip! Did I tell you about my upcoming 'jetting-around-the-world-@ 21- and-landing-a-great-position-in-an-international-branding-company plans'? :P

I am off to Cambodia & Bangkok this coming July 2nd! :D With Mark & Family. This will be awesome - Period.

Oh dear, I am really busting my pay check and thats' not really a good move.. I have been keeping myself busy, shopping online etc. I found really good buys and had to grab em', you know ;)

Okay, its almost 5am and I am still on the net, surfing for credible blogshop to splurge in. This is health hazard, seriously. Right-O, off to bed. Hang on.. my list of to-do's just keeps growing!!

-Get prim and pretty
-Get hair done
-Book into spa with Marky
-Lose few kgs
-Shop and shop




p.s. Mark's gone for Phuket Marathon this weekend till next week Tues. Keep me company people! Book me! (:

No comments: