2 days to xmas and I can imagine the fun I will have with my dearest Mark. Bought for him something really (and I mean, really!) spankin' cool - He will love it!
Glad the hectic period is over now, remind me next year to push Mark & myself to head down to his country for a white xmas. *whistles 'Santa baby'...
Oh, he booked us in for spa and facials tomorrow - What fun and right before xmas too! We'll be glistening and hot on xmas day!
Haaha.. oh I'm loving this time of the year, you know? This year has been an amazing year after so many oddities! I am totally loving this year and loving the person I have with me, so much more (if that were ever possible!)
I'm exhausted, curling up a book to read whislt waiting for baby...
Merry Xmas everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment