It was a languid and luxurious day filled with sheer opulence, celebrating one of the world's recognized festivals - Xmas Day. I shared mine with a special someone; someone close and dear, someone I truly hold close to my heart - Mark.
A day filled with Port, laughter, luxury, love and everything kind and sweet - I enjoyed opening the presents the most. Here lies my towering presents from Mark! What's given by him? Loads of clothes for Spring in UK (and many more places throughout the year!) next year (All perfect fit and beautiful;my man has lovely taste!) and a 'Bally' wallet in true Italian leather! Ahhhhhh... the smell of expensive leather always seems to lure me back into the world of luxury....
And my gift to Mark, an awesome ................. *giggles* you have to ask him but its from Harman/Kardon, expensive and the ultimate luxurious must-have accessories for all avid audiophile. Beats Bose ;) He went from a 30 year old to a 12 year old, eyes wide-open and mouth hanging wide! Haha! Priceless when he embraced me with his many thank-yous. It can't get any better than this!
We had a very good day together, I shall not go into detail as it's intimate and private, essentially. However, here's a very good wish for all of you - Merry Christmas one and all and have a great 2010 ahead!
Much love from Mark & Lisa..... :)
Laugh loudly,
Love gently,
Speak kind words,
Think positively,
Be happy.....
xo
No comments:
Post a Comment