Saturday, January 24, 2009

Idling at home in the afternoon gave me a jolt to re-read my old books. So I searched about for a quirky read and found an overly-unbearable pink book entitled "He's just not that into you". I've had it for ages and I vaguely remember it to be a birthday present from someone.

Fascinating read, really. Insightful and a handy-book every women should have when it comes to dealing with emotionally unavailable men. It's time to move on when you know he's just not into you. After all, we are gorgeous and unbelievably beautiful women in and out. He should be heads over heel over a girl he's after. But if he decides to act all 007 (international man of mystery), it's time to snuff the gun alright.

I like this qoute the best - " If the guy you're dating doesn't seem to be completely into you, or you feel the need to start "figuring him out", please consider the glorious thought that he might just not that into you. And then free yourself to go find the one that is."

And this - "I know that guy you're dating. He is a man made up entirely of your excuses. And the minute you stop making excuses for him, he will completely disappear from your life."

Oh, and this too - "And in case he tells you that it just "happened", please remember, cheating doesn't just "happen". It's not an accident as in," Oops, I just slipped and fell into a sexual relationship with someone else." It was planned and executed with the full knowledge that it could end your relationship." (I have to fervently agree with this qoute)

Oh and this - "Let's call cheating as it is - A complete betrayal of trust.

(thoughtful pause)

Looking at my reflection, I am seeing a women who grew by leaps and bounds to become the person that she is now.. and yet, there is more in store for her. But she's ready to face what lies ahead, shoulders squared. She's loaded.





No comments: